Don't miss our "Specials" click on link at the top of this page....
- Closest lodging and guest house rental accommodations to the Sapelo Island ferry and Visitor Center near Darien, Georgia.
- Kayaking, fishing, birding, walking/hiking and bicycle trails
- A Romantic Getaway or Honeymoon location more personal than a large hotel or resort We will help you make it special.
- We are happy to make arrangements for you to explore Sapelo Island and miles of one of the best beaches on the coast either through the Sapelo Island Visitor center or with a private resident on Sapelo Island
- Let us know what you are interested in and we will provide the information you need to make your stay all you want it to be.
A full breakfast every morning. Not a big breakfast eater? A light alternative or low carb breakfast is available upon request. We do our best to accommodate all dietary needs. Just let us know when you make your reservation of any dietary concerns.
Your Innkeepers, Bill and Jan Chamberlain, enjoy welcoming guests to their beautiful coastal home. They maintain a low key atmosphere providing for your comfort. Bill is a retired research Chemist and Jan is a Registered Nurse. Both understand how valuable your vacation or holiday is to you and strive to see that you enjoy your stay at Blue Heron Inn and the Georgia coast
Don't miss Bill's Saturday night bonfire (weather permitting) guests, neighbors and locals make this a fun evening for all. Slow down and enjoy star gazing, a full moon rising, the changes in tide from flood (high) to ebb (low). Wake to the chatter and song of a vast variety of birds. Enjoy the peace and serenity of nature.
Beautiful days, sensational sunsets, magical nights......Do you enjoy sunsets, star gazing and the quiet beauty of nature? Then you will love every minute at this Georgia Coast B&B.
Blue Heron Inn as seen from the air, can't miss the red roof.